Tuesday 29 January 2008

Hi!
My first ever post.

It's very weird as I can't believe anybody will ever read this but here goes.
I've been knitting for almost two years now and I've been a football fan for a lot longer. I tend to do most of my knitting in front of the television, often watching a football match. The one team I can't watch while knitting is Celtic, they always demand my full attention (I did try finishing a Christmas gift during the Dundee United game on boxing day; made a total mess of casting off the Retro Redux Shrug from Lace Style and had to redo it afterwards).

My current works in progress include a pair of Cable Rib socks from Interweave's "Favorite Socks" (another Christmas present not finished on time), Anise in Rowan Big Wool and Ene's Scarf from Scarf Style- you'll have guessed I'm a fan of Interweave's pattern books.

I haven't really thought through what to write here or sussed out how to use Blogger, but was determined to make a first post, no matter how feeble. So, I'll call it a day for now and plan to make it more interesting next time.